HAIR EXTENSIONS WESTERN MASS- FAQS
Price At Consultation Only- No Prices Over The Phone
Biggest Tip…….Brush, Brush, Brush & Only With a Great Lengths or Hotheads Brush.
The brands that I use to provide to you are the highest quality of 100% real human hair.
Below you will find some of the most commonly asked questions.
How much are hair extensions?
Price at consultation only.
NO Prices over phone or through email.
All work is customized.
There are such varying factors that affect pricing….such as:
- Your desired look
- How thick is your hair currently
- What color is your hair
- Is your hair color one color or is it dimensional
We cannot “guesstimate” over the phone. We need to meet with you in person.
Adding Tape Extension Highlights- $349 & Up
Adding Fusion Extension Highlights- $700 & up
Spot Corrections or Adding Bangs- $600 & Up
Lengthen or Thicken Sides Only- $800 & Up
Adding Volume/ Hair To your current hair for fullness – $1,500 & Up
Strand by Strand Fusion ~ Full Lengthening
Starting at $2,500 & UP
Full Lengthening ~ Starting at $1,300 & up
Retapping Maintenance ~ $200 per hour
How long will my hair extensions last?
*How fast your hair grows will affect the longevity.
Your aftercare & care of extensions need to be followed.
Are the extensions real hair?
Yes. We will only work with real human hair.
Great Lengths & Hotheads
Can I bring in my own hair?
No. We do not offer our professional services in that manner.
We only work with the professional manufacturers that we offer.
(*The only exception may be if your extensions are clip in & for a special occasion. Additional styling fees will apply)
Will hair extensions damage my hair?
Hair extensions will not damage your own natural hair when you follow the professional aftercare instructions.
Hair extensions when properly & professionally applied can be worn safely.
Can I style, curl or flat iron my extensions?
Yes. Your extensions are 100% real human hair.
You need to remember to stay an adequate distance away from your attachment/bond area when using heat.
What if I do not like my hair extensions, after I get them? I want a refund.
All deposits and monies are non-refundable for our specialty & corrective services; including hair extensions.
If within 30 days of our installation, you are find that your extensions are not conducive to your lifestyle then we will offer you a professional removal service at a *reduced rate. Reduced rate will be determined at your removal consultation.
Our removal services:
$125 per hour for properly cared for extensions
$175+ per hour for improperly cared for extensions
Please see our Salon Policy Page
Is special care necessary after having my extensions applied?
- Extensions may be treated as regular hair but long hair always needs special attention. Great Lengths offers quality products and special brushes.
Should the extensions be straightened?
- You can use a hair straightener but the bonds should never come in contact with the tool. In case of dry ends we suggest you use Great Lengths Hairfluid and Great Lengths hair care products that you will find available in all our partner salons.
Apple vinegar makes hair shine: can I use it?
- Great Lengths does not guarantee for these types of treatments. We have a wide range of products for hair care; seek advice in one of our partner Great Lengths salons.
Can I run my fingers through my hair?
- Yes, you should run your fingers through the bonds to keep them separated.
How many times should I have my extensions checked?
- It is necessary to have your extensions checked at least once every month in order for the hair extensionist to cut the natural hairs that have fallen out but are entrapped between the scalp and the bonding avoiding them to tangle.
What shampoo should I use?
- You should use one of Great Lengths shampoos which have been specially developed for use with our extensions. Other shampoos may not maintain the quality of your extensions.
How should I care for my hair during shampooing?
- Use little pressure while shampooing. Always brush the strands with a Great Lengths brush and without pulling. Start drying from the roots and then the bonds. Make sure the bonds fully dry.
Do I need to be careful while brushing my hair?
- Yes and this is why Great Lengths has created a special brush.