HAIR EXTENSIONS ARE FOR EVERYONE! As seen on Mass Appeal
Be sure to watch our short 5-minute segment about the various types.
- Invisible hoop extensions – start at $79
- Real Human hair clip ins – start at $60 per panel or $249 & up for real human hair, and they are very easy to use at home!
- Tape Hair Extensions – Great for when you are going on vacation
- Tape extensions – Lengthening starts at $1,000+
- Fusion – a Premium option that lasts the longest. Up to 5 months! Options are not all about length.
- Price at the consultation only
- Bead/ Link Extensions – Price at the consultation only
For all budgets –
Just Add Hair!
It’s best never to assume that you cannot afford them or to be worried that you may want to refer us because you think we might be out of someone’s price range. We have something for everyone.
Plus!! We offer a $100 Salon Gift Card for any referrals that lead to a client book a full set of extensions!
If you are brand new to hair extensions or the idea of them, then you’ll definitely want to watch our video.
Hair extensions come in both synthetic and real human hair.
What length of time do you want to wear them?
How permanent of an option will affect the cost.
Do you have a tight budget?
Clip-in hair extensions or the invisible hoop are great if you just want to add extra hair for the weekend or a one-time special occasion.
When are Tape Hair Extensions a good option?
- Tape hair extensions are great if you like to wear your hair down.
- Getting married and want your look to last during your honeymoon/vacation
- You are tired of wearing your clip in hair extensions
- Looking for an option that starts at $1,200*
Adding extra hair to any hairstyle is a great way to add fullness and volume.
Ann Marie Walts can consult with you to best determine what hair extension option would be best for you and your lifestyle.
Getting hair extensions does not have to be all about length.
As some of the photos that are shown will show, you can see that they can be added for a splash of color or to correct a bad haircut.
With so many options, this is why “one size or price” does not fit all. We really customize our hair designs and look forward to work with you very soon!