Do you need to be pampered and have dedicated me time? – YES!!!
I offer a private environment without double booking any guests.
Your appointment time is just for you.
Do you like to shop for all the newest trends and have to have the most current hair?
Well, that sounds like fun!
You will find that I seek out the most current hair education to bring you all the latest trends!
Bonus! If you need to going shopping before booking a photoshoot with me, then we can do that too!
Are you looking for a Hair Extension Expert?
Hair Extensions are what I do, and have been doing consistently since 2006!
I am certified by:
- Great Lengths
- Thermal Fusion
- Ultra Sonic Cold Fusion
- Bead Extensions
- Tape Hair Extensions
My journey to start doing hair began when I was only 8 years old.
I was visiting a salon as a child, and I opened a hair styling book when I saw a women’s hair braided into the shape of a hat, and that was that special moment that defined what I want to be…”when I grew up”.
If you fast-forward to the present day, you will find from my list of certifications, that I do have a lot to offer to you, however with that said, it is important to find out is we are a fit.
The type of clients that I work with are those that are seeking a full-service experience, need a hair extension expert, and are interested in revamping their looks, and need help with marketing their businesses.
Unique Like A Unicorn
The unique type of full-service experience that I offer may not work for everyone, however, my love of hair, extensions, professional photography and business marketing make a unique portfolio of offerings.
This combination of intertwined skills is what makes my business, and myself unique.
Over the course of my professional career, you will find that I was formerly teaching haircolor all our the country,for Redken, have worked as a freelance artist in NYC and, have experience being behind the scenes at Fashion Week.
Will we be a fit?
It is very important that you can place your trust in professional hands when you are seeking an extensive/ extreme makeover.
Much of my work that shows the actual makeover photographs, can actually take a series of 2 to 3 appointments for a total of up to 24 hours of work, per makeover. My price points for work like this have ranged from $1800 to over $5000+.
Is your need “Fast In & Out” , and think that “it’s just a haircut”?
I will save you your time and your money, right now. In my professional experience(s), I am not the salon professional for you.
Great Lengths Extensions can take anywhere from 5 to 12 hours!
If the idea of sitting in a hair chair for more than 3 hours, is not for you, then please do not try to make that work for you, because most likely it will not.
Do you spend ZERO time styling your hair?
It’s ok if that works for you.
I will save you time, and share that I am not the stylist for you.
I do appreciate you entertaining the idea of wanting a makeover, and possibly extensions, however the amount of time, and proper aftercare to keep your hair looking like it does when you leave the salon….WILL REQUIRE time styling.
All of the services that I provide, and especially hair extensions required aftercare & maintenance.
Hair extensions can be high-maintenance, and are really designed for a the type of client that is will to properly brush, style and care for them.
Would you consider yourself a “control freak”?
Again, it’s ok if you are. We probably all are to an extent.
In relationships of both personal and professional, it is ideal for personalities to complement each other and work as a team.
If you are accustomed to working with a stylist that “she does what I tell her to do”…then I apologize in advance, however, I know I would not be a fit for you.
Career & Professional Highlights
- Attended 3 Days of JBeverly Hills Global Hair Class in Beverly Hills, CA 2019
- Attended 3 Day – Great Lengths Hair Extension Refresher in Manhattan 2018
- Attended 3 Days of JBeverly Hills Global Hair Class in Beverly Hills, CA 2017
- Certified JBeverly Hills Hair Colorist
- Former Professional Photographer to BNI Hall of Fame Chapter
- Regular Mass Appeal Guest Expert TV Appearances (Since 2016)
- Volunteer with Western Ma Dress For Success
- Certified by Great Lengths Hair Extensions
- Thermal Fusion
- Cold Fusion
- GL Apps Tape Hair Extensions
- Certified by Pure Hair Extensions
- Certified by Hotheads Hair Extensions
- Certified by Hair Talk Hair Extensions
- Certified by Balmain Hair Extensions
- Certified by So Cap Hair Extensions
- Certified by Sleek Brows Sculpting
- Certified by Bio Ionic for Retex Japanese Hair Staightening
- Certified by Bio Ionice for Agave Smoothing
- Certified by Redken for Hair Color
- Certified by Creative Nail Design
- Certified by American Hairlines – Hair Replacement
- Advanced Certified by Xtreme Lashes
- Advanced Certified by Bella Lashes
- Behind the Scenes at Fashion Week (Manicuring & Event Photographer)
- Work on NYC Photo shoots & Celebrity Shoot (As manicurist)
- Featured by Modern Salon Magazine for Great Lengths Hair Extensions
- Featured by Xtreme Lashes® as 2011 “Lash Stylist Of The Month”
- Former Redken Hair Color Educator
- Provided Haircolor Education to SNL
- Manicures published in several fashion magazines, including Harper’s Bazaar
- Worked on Celebrity Photoshoots while providing manicuring services
- The Kardashians
- Miss Jay (America’s Top Model)
- Maggie Grace
- Rap Artist Eve
- Models from top NYC agencies
- Hair color techniques published
- 2013 -Formerly “Official Salon/Hairstylist to CBS 3 ” News Anchor desk
- Graphic Artist (Self Taught)
- Google Analytics (Self Taught)
- Blogger & Website Webmaster (Self Taught)
- Video Editing (Self Taught)
The photography on my site is mine; unless otherwise stated.
My passion for hair extensions, makeovers & corrective work is what makes up what I have to offer. Plus…24 years of experience.
Thank you for visiting my site.
Allow me to help you LOVE YOUR HAIR, again. You will find that I am very detail oriented, artistic and strive to provide solutions, through a interactive consultation process.
Ann Marie Walts
ANN MARIE WALTS’ PORTFOLIO
All of the makeovers & photographs are examples of my work.
What you see is what I can create!
I’m a challenged driven artist that loves to create, with people that share the same passion and values as I have.
If you feel like this is you. I’d love to work with you.
Ann Marie Walts
Certified Makeover Artist & Photographer
Hair/Lash Extensions, Wigs, Editorial Manicurist
All About Extensions & Hair Corrections
Hair Extensions & Eyelash Extension Specialist
Stay Awhile…Leave Looking Fantastic!
See my video of my trip to The Great Lengths Factory!
Ann Marie Walts - Extensions, Corrections, Haircolor & Photography