Since 1993 I create what I believe in. I am an Artist..through and through.
As a published artist, I feel that if you love what you do, then it will love you back.
I’m a challenged driven artist that loves to create, with people that share the same passion and values as I have.
I love all things learning, motivational, fitness,beauty, shopping, sewing, painting, traveling abroad, photography, art,graphic arts, photography, analyzing data, business,marketing, technology, and social media.
My Favorite movies: Devil Wears Prada, Field Of Dreams, The Matrix…and just about any Adam Sandler movie.
My days off: I love spending time with my family, and my dogs (Max & Squirrel)…Simply enjoying life.
If you feel like this is you. I’d love to work with you.
Career & Professional Highlights
- Attended 3 Days of JBeverly Hills Global Hair Class in Beverly Hills, CA 2019
- Attended 3 Day – Great Lengths Hair Extension Refresher in Manhattan 2018
- Attended 3 Days of JBeverly Hills Global Hair Class in Beverly Hills, CA 2017
- Certified JBeverly Hills Hair Colorist
- Former Professional Photographer to BNI Hall of Fame Chapter
- Regular Mass Appeal Guest Expert TV Appearances (Since 2016)
- Volunteer with Western Ma Dress For Success
- Certified by Great Lengths Hair Extensions
- Thermal Fusion
- Cold Fusion
- GL Apps Tape Hair Extensions
- Certified by Pure Hair Extensions
- Certified by Hotheads Hair Extensions
- Certified by Hair Talk Hair Extensions
- Certified by Balmain Hair Extensions
- Certified by So Cap Hair Extensions
- Certified by Sleek Brows Sculpting
- Certified by Bio Ionic for Retex Japanese Hair Staightening
- Certified by Bio Ionice for Agave Smoothing
- Certified by Redken for Hair Color
- Certified by Creative Nail Design
- Certified by American Hairlines – Hair Replacement
- Advanced Certified by Xtreme Lashes
- Advanced Certified by Bella Lashes
- Behind the Scenes at Fashion Week (Manicuring & Event Photographer)
- Work on NYC Photo shoots & Celebrity Shoot (As manicurist)
- Featured by Modern Salon Magazine for Great Lengths Hair Extensions
- Featured by Xtreme Lashes® as 2011 “Lash Stylist Of The Month”
- Former Redken Hair Color Educator
- Provided Haircolor Education to SNL
- Manicures published in several fashion magazines, including Harper’s Bazaar
- Worked on Celebrity Photoshoots while providing manicuring services
- The Kardashians
- Miss Jay (America’s Top Model)
- Maggie Grace
- Rap Artist Eve
- Models from top NYC agencies
- Hair color techniques published
- 2013 -Formerly “Official Salon/Hairstylist to CBS 3 ” News Anchor desk
- Graphic Artist (Self Taught)
- Google Analytics (Self Taught)
- Blogger & Website Webmaster (Self Taught)
- Video Editing (Self Taught)
The photography on my site is mine; unless otherwise stated.
My passion for hair extensions, makeovers & corrective work is what makes up what I have to offer. Plus…24 years of experience.
Thank you for visiting my site.
Allow me to help you LOVE YOUR HAIR, again. You will find that I am very detail oriented, artistic and strive to provide solutions, through a interactive consultation process.
Ann Marie Walts
Think to yourself….Yes! and I cannot wait to work with you!
Do you like to shop for all the newest trends and have to have the most current hair?
Well, that sounds like fun!
You will find that I seek out the most current hair education to bring you all the latest trends!
Bonus! If you need to going shopping before booking a photoshoot with me, then we can do that too!
Do you need to be pampered and have dedicated me time? – YES!!!
I offer a private environment without double booking any guests.
Your appointment time is just for you.
You have been wanting to experience a transformational hair extension makeover experience and your own professional/personal photoshoot! – YES!!!
You will definitely have a blast. How you are left feeling will last even longer, too, and wait until you get all of the compliments!
Ask Yourself… Maybe Not?
Do you spend ZERO time styling your hair, and are NOT interested in learning to do more……because “it is just not your thing”?
Your time is valuable, and I wouldn’t want to waste it. The types of makeovers that are provided do require maintenance.
I do appreciate you entertaining the idea of wanting a makeover, and possibly extensions, however the amount of time, and proper aftercare to keep your hair looking like it does when you leave the salon….WILL REQUIRE time styling.
Hair extensions can be high-maintenance, and are really designed for a type of client that is willing to properly brush, style and care for them.
How comfortable are you with change, and sitting for a long time?
It is very important that you can place your trust in professional hands when you are seeking an extensive/ extreme makeover.
Much of my work that shows the actual makeover photographs, can actually take a series of 2 to 3 appointments for a total of up to 24 hours of work, per makeover. My price points for work like this have ranged from $300 to over $5000+.
Makeover Consultation is $150* (Non-Refundable)
Do you find that you are indecisive about change?
Then after find that you don’t like your decisions?
Extreme Makeovers are ALL ABOUT CHANGE….
Our services are ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Fantasy versus Reality
It may be a fantasy to show up to an appointment and say,
“Do whatever you want because ‘you are the professional'”
However, you are talking about your appearance, and trust begins with thorough communication.
What I may “see” can be just the look to make you look fabulous….but at the end of the day, when you look in the mirror, it’s ultra-important that you see you.
A creative experience begins with the details.
You need to feel comfortable working with us, and vice versa.
We are not into wasting your time or money
Is your need “Fast In & Out” , and think that “it’s just a haircut”?
I will save you your time and your money, right now. In my professional experience(s), I am not the salon professional for you.
Great Lengths Extensions can take anywhere from 5 to 12 hours!
If the idea of sitting in a hair chair for more than 3 hours, is not for you, then please do not try to make that work for you, because most likely it will not.
Would you consider yourself ultra assertive, Quadruple Type “A” personality aka… “control freak”?
Again, it’s ok if you are. We probably all are to an extent.
In relationships of both personal and professional, it is ideal for personalities to complement each other and work as a team.
If you are accustomed to working with a stylist that “she does what I tell her to do”…then I apologize in advance, however, I know I would not be a fit for you. I am a very seasoned hairstylist that hasn’t ever worked well with any client that won’t let me do my job, grab my comb, or accept my professional recommendations.